Did you permanently deleted your important files or folders in Windows 7/8.1/8/10 PC?
If you did, Don’t worry you can recover permanently deleted files within few minutes. If you are searching to get back permanently deleted files you just a few steps away from it. Follow this easy and straight forward tutorial to recover your permanently deleted files and folders. This procedure is same for Windows 8.1, Windows 10/7 PC users.
First, check whether you are using 32 bit or 64-bit architecture. If you don’t know how to check architecture of your PC, then ask about this in comments. If you want better performance, then download the 64-bit Recuva software. There are many software’s to recover deleted files in Windows 10/8.1 after they are permanently deleted. You can use any software but for now, I am using one of the best software to recover permanently deleted files. You can recover any files like video’s, PDF, ODT, PPT, images, etc.
Hint To get 100% recovery of files: After you deleted the folders or files do not copy, cut or paste any folders, files or videos in that drive.
Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 7/8/8.1/10
Please follow the below procedure to get your files and don’t forget to comment and share this article if find this helpful.
Step1: Download and Install Recuva
1) Download the free version of Recuva software. Click the below link to Download Recuva.
2) Double click on downloaded Recuva file you will see a window like below just click on next.
3) After clicking on next, you will see the below options just keep the tick marks as it is on the image and click on install.
4) After a few seconds, your software will be installed. If you get the window like below, then that means you’ve successfully installed the Recuva software
Step 2: Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 8, Windows 7/8.1/10
- You will see a shortcut of Recuva on your desktop. Just open it as soon as you double clicked on it, you will see a new window like below. Blindly click Next.In the same window, you will see all the options like below. Here, just select the types of files you want to be recovered and click nextAfter pressing next button now, you will get a window like below here you have to be careful choosing the appropriate option for you. If you want to recover deleted files from Pen drive or Memory card or External hard disk, just connect those devices, and you will see that device and select that device.If you want to recover files from the only particular location or particular partition, you can choose that option. Select the appropriate option and click next option, for now, I am choosing all places ( I am not sure ).After this, you will see another option enable deep scan like in the below image. I would suggest you to not select “enable deep scan” because it will take so much time to scan all your deleted files.
So, blindly click Start. Then you will see a progress windows after few minutes or seconds you will see another window like in second image here you will see some colour dots before files name.
If you see the red mark, then you cannot recover that data, if it is yellow chances are little, green means you can get back that file. Put tick before the file name and click on recover to get that file. After clicking on recover, you will be prompted to choose a location to get back files just select anyone and click OK. You will see that files in selected location. Thanks for reading my tutorial. Don’t forget to share this
Don’t forget to read about Top OTG Hacks. Which can be a life saver for you 😉
Thanks for reading this tutorial. Don’t forget to share this with your friends to help them. 🙂 For more updates like this subscribe to our newsletter and stay tuned to Legit Tech Info. 🙂